Reports to: President
Summary: The Corporate Director of Organizational development position is responsible for managing and supporting the assessment of organizational needs and the design, implementation and evaluation of programs that facilitate the engagement, professional development and continuous learning of team members, particularly executives and high potential employees.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position directly manages all employees in HR and is responsible for the execution of talent initiatives and performance management of all employees.
- Manages organizational development (OD) strategies and processes for total organization.
- Supervises HR and the HR function at multiple business locations.
- Leads the design, development and implementation of programs, policies and strategies tailored to meet organizational needs and program goals.
- Evaluates strategies and programs to measure the achievement of established strategic initiatives of the organization.
- Leads efforts to monitor, assess and plan initiatives for employee engagement at all locations.
- Provides expert facilitation and coaching to supervisors and managers regarding organizational and people needs and issues as they arise.
- Manages the training and development process for executives and high potential employees.
- Provides advice to the business units regarding mentoring and professional development for all employees.
- Prepares budgetary recommendations that meet departmental goals and provide for effective management of HR and training resources.
- All other duties as assigned.
Competencies and Attributes Needed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in organizational development/, Masters Degree preferred.
· Six or more years of experience leading organizational development for operations with multiple locations
· SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential, or similar
· Excellent leadership skills.
· Superior verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Excellent presentation and facilitator skills.
· Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
· Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- Do Right Always!
- Customer Centric Teamwork.
- Get it Done, Well & Timely.
- Drama Free Work Environment.
- Be Smart Grow & Learn
Physical Requirements: This position will require some travel.
- Sit, stand, climb stairs daily
- Lift at least 25 pounds infrequently
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Including Disability / Vets