One of our client companies, a US based yet multinational leader in construction products, has asked us to find a Product Development Senior Chemist who will lead innovation projects focused on Urethane Foams. Aggressive growth (40% in recent years) has led to the creation of this new position.
Do you know someone who would be interested in…..?
- Joining an US company with international impact whose rising status in the polyurethane industry has led to recent acquisitions and intense capital investments?
- Continuing the company’s innovative product development successes (over 100 years)…known for being “first to market” in many areas…and being rewarded for your contributions?
Taking full responsibility--concept to commercialization-- for projects critical to the company’s future success?
- Watching your ideas turn into creative, profitable products quickly impacting the construction industry?
- Use your knowledge of the PUR industry to help determine strategic growth initiatives which will continue company’s growth?
Sharing in the financial rewards of expansive growth? (Base $110-120K or more with additional bonus)
Do you know someone who has….?
- History (5+yrs.) of creating urethane foam products which directly impact profits?
- High energy and technical curiosity directed towards hands-on innovative solutions?
- Willingness to move rapidly into managing group of scientists?
- Advanced degree in polymer science or exceptional experience in urethane product development?
- Willingness to live in the St Louis area?
If this challenge fits with your or a colleagues’ career goals, please send us a resume and we will contact you to discuss.