HSP Direct is seeking an ambitious Account Manager to provide strategic leadership and direction to our political and non-profit advocacy accounts. We are looking for an experienced relationship-builder who can inspire others and take clients’ fundraising programs to the next level. If you’re passionate about leading dynamic teams and are enthusiastic about conservative politics…we want to meet!
Who are we?
HSP Direct is a best-in-class full-service direct mail fundraising agency offering online fundraising, production services, graphic design, and list and data services through our affiliated companies. With over 100 non-profit and political clients, we’re seeking highly motivated team members who share our passion for conservative politics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You’ll build and maintain strong, trusted relationships with your clients and develop annual/election-cycle program strategies to achieve clients’ specific fundraising goals
- You’ll lead and motivate internal account teams to execute fundraising campaigns
- Monitor progress against goals: anticipating risks, resolving issues, and quickly changing course when required to achieve client objectives
- You will champion data-driven decisions and seek out opportunities to optimize fundraising results through creative testing strategies
- Passion for conservative politics and causes
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing, advertising, fundraising, non-profit, or politics
- Demonstrated ability to build productive relationships with key contacts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – collaborative, diplomatic, and persuasive
- A professional with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
If this challenge seems like a great fit for you and you would like a promising career path, please apply with a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements. Cover letter is required for consideration.
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Annual profit-sharing contribution
- Matching Gifts and Volunteer PTO
- Quarterly company-wide employee engagement activities
- Onsite fitness center
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. HSP Direct will not sponsor work visas.