HSP Direct, an elite political and non-profit fundraising agency based in Northern Virginia, is seeking an experienced Political Production Coordinator to manage and design successful direct mail marketing campaigns. As part of a fast-paced team, the ideal candidate will be self-driven and an innovative thinker who enjoys seeing the direct impact of their work on each campaign and will be comfortable collaborating with a team while making quick decisions independently. If you enjoy managing the details of multiple projects, thrive in change, and want to grow your career with an elite direct marketing agency then this is your opportunity.
HSP’s Political Department works directly with top-targeted races, high-profile candidates, premier consultants, and has a real impact on campaigns across the country. Additionally, HSP Direct offers a powerful, collaborative, and fun culture where entrepreneurs thrive, and career growth is nearly unlimited. HSP Direct was recognized as a Top Workplace in 2019.
A successful Political Production Coordinator will master the following responsibility areas:
- Create, manage, and execute project workflow, budget, accurate copy, and superior quality
- Cultivate knowledge of direct mailing formats and techniques
- Manage concepts for testing strategies to improve performance of the clients’ direct mail packages
- Build productive relationships with internal and external partners
- Analyze campaign results to learn and understand audience behaviors
- Strong desire to pursue knowledge and eagerness to improve
- Thrives in change and driven to question the status quo
- Flexibility with tight deadlines and proactive approach to problem-solving
- Ability to lead conversations with confidence
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Leads teams and ownership of projects through superb attention to detail even during unfamiliar projects
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or another related field preferred
If this challenge seems like a great fit for you and you would like a promising career path, please apply with a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements. Cover letter and resume are required for consideration.
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Annual profit-sharing contribution
- Matching Gifts and Volunteer PTO
- Quarterly company-wide employee engagement activities
- Onsite fitness center
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. HSP Direct will not sponsor work visas.