Blitz Digital Group, an elite conservative, political, and non-profit fundraising agency based in Northern Virginia, is seeking a dynamic political professional to provide exceptional service and value to our clients. The Digital Account Manager will play a central role in understanding our client’s unique online fundraising goals and in developing digital mail programs that help fulfill our clients’ missions for a better America. Blitz Digital Group partners with the nation’s top non-profit/issue-advocacy organizations and political candidates and is building a high-energy team right now to help conservatives have the greatest possible impact for 2023. Blitz Digital Group offers a powerful, collaborative, and fun culture where entrepreneurs thrive, and career growth is nearly unlimited.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting, productive client relationships
- Serve as a trusted advisor and thought partner to key accounts, becoming an irreplaceable piece of the client’s business and consistently thinking about how to add additional value
- Maintain a constant pulse on issues related to clients and their fundraising messaging
- Develop strategic fundraising plans based on client goals and oversee the execution of those plans
- Work collaboratively with copywriters, data providers, production, and accounting departments in order to drive client success and track toward established goals
Required Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Ability to develop strong, trusted relationships with clients and key contacts
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate challenges and deliver client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Hunger for continuous learning and development
- Experience in direct-response copywriting
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience working for non-profits or political campaigns is a plus
Company Description: Blitz Digital Group and parent company HSP Direct, form an elite, Conservative, political, fundraising company based in Ashburn, VA. This is a full-time position with a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k with matching contribution, and bonus plan eligibility.
If this challenge seems like a great fit for you and you would like a promising career path, please apply with a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements. Cover letter is required for consideration.