HSP Direct’s Political Department is seeking a Campaign Copywriter with a passion for conservative politics to develop copy for their political campaign clients.
HSP’s Political Department works directly with top-targeted races, high-profile candidates, premier consultants, and has a real impact on campaigns across the country including working with more than 100 campaigns in the past two cycles from Congress to Senate to President. If you are a committed conservative who wants to have a real impact in electoral politics, has a passion and ability to express yourself through writing, is willing to learn, and wants to join one of the most prestigious and trusted conservative direct mail agencies in the country, then this is your opportunity.
As a Campaign Copywriter, you will:
- Research client campaigns and develop/maintain knowledge of candidates’ positions and strategies
- Write fundraising packages for political campaigns
- Assist in building mail plans and meet rigorous deadlines
- Work with top political operatives and elected officials
- Ability to write effective copy timely and express political views in writing
- Excellent time management skills needed to manage multiple projects
- Strong knowledge of politics and conservative ideology
- Solid research and analysis abilities
- Desire to make a difference
- Passion for politics and conservative causes
- Belief in conservative ideology
- Exemplary interpersonal skills
- BA/BS degree
- 2-5 years of experience
- Campaign experience is a plus!
If this challenge seems like a great fit for you and you would like a promising career path, please apply with a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements. Cover letter and resume are required for consideration.
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Annual profit-sharing contribution
- Matching Gifts and Volunteer PTO
- Quarterly company-wide employee engagement activities
- Onsite fitness center
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. HSP Direct will not sponsor work visas.