As an Application Security Software Architect, you will support the design and development of secure software that follows industry standards. You will provide guidance on secure software development to those who are designing, building, and maintaining high-volume mission-critical systems. You will promote secure architecture and design principles for continuous incremental change while enabling on-going operational support. You will effectively support Software Engineering and Product Strategy efforts in secure software design and development while being part of the core Information Security team.
- Assist in ensuring software internally developed is built and operated according to industry-standard secure software development practices.
- Support operations of security tools and technologies to provide protection of software and data assets.
- Research and convey findings of new and innovative secure software design and coding standards to development teams.
- Collaborate with technical experts, product managers, and stakeholders to educate and deliver secure software solutions.
- Participate in proof-of-concept and technology evaluations, vet possibilities, and make recommendations.
- Support Security Incident Response Efforts within Software Services
- Consult with and coach teams in troubleshooting difficult, complex issues to achieve high-quality excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned, excluding licensed activity.
- Exemplary system analysis and design ability.
- Exceeding curiosity
- Ability to implement, improve, and teach new technologies and processes to support software delivery.
- Ability to motivate and encourage adoption and improvements in software system architecture.
- Ability to think critically and analytically.
- Ideate and facilitate creative solutions.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal).
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Excel in fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Thrive in a highly cooperative work setting.
- Demonstrated ability to lead without explicit authority.
- Experience in Application Development (.Net), Architecture, and Database Design in a highly distributed environment
- Experience with TFS, Git, and other version control, continuous integration, and continuous delivery tools.
- Experience with Cloud security
- Proficient in basic computer technologies, appropriate for an internet-based company.
- Experience in computer technologies, system architecture, and design.
- Experience in product review and evaluation for solution resolution.
- Thorough grasp of OWASP or other Information Security Software Development Frameworks.