Talent Specialist – Part Time
W Talent Solutions - Grand Rapids, MI
Reports to: Managing Director
Compensation: Hourly wage
Hours: Part-time, Flexible, less than 30 hours/week
Schedule: Hybrid (Remote & In-person)
What we offer: Tight-knit team, certified woman-owned business, mission-driven organization making an impact in West Michigan, team happy hours, stocked office bar, beautiful downtown office, rooftop deck, ability to make a difference through the work you do.
WHO WE ARE
W Talent Solutions is a recruiting and talent consulting agency transforming the way companies identify and optimize their employees. We place the right person in the right seat, every time. Excellent business is our goal and giving back to the community is our mission. W Talent Solutions donates ten percent of its profit to a local domestic violence agency supporting women and children throughout West Michigan.
We are looking forward to adding a like-minded, socially-conscious professional to the team, who has a love and passion for people and purpose.
WHO YOU ARE:
Are you a driven professional with an intrinsic motivation to be successful?
Are you a self-starter who takes action without question?
Do you pay extreme attention to the detail in the little things?
Do you learn quickly and have a passion for self-growth?
Do you see the glass half full?
Are you able to multitask in a demanding environment?
Do you enjoy supporting your team members and setting them up for success?
Are you flexible, adaptable, and able to contribute to a winning team culture?
Do you have a passion for positively impacting the lives of others?
Then this could be a great culture fit!
In the quickly evolving landscape of a startup firm, we are looking for someone to wear many hats and support recruitment efforts through projects and research. A few are listed below.
· Project Management
o Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for business optimization.
o Once key initiatives have been identified and agreed to, spearhead the implementation of projects based on priorities.
o Project management of business + recruitment-related projects and monitoring for ongoing quality improvements.
· Sourcing + Research –
o Research and source a broad range of high-quality professionals for professional employment opportunities through the use of boolean strings, search algorithms, and creative search strategies using a variety of technology platforms and resources.
o Once a new recruiting search is established, partner with Account Managers & Recruiters to create a search strategy, which entails market analysis, research, and documentation.
o Develop and fill time-sensitive talent pipelines on Recruiter’s behalf for assigned positions.
o Research and provide data on organizations and industries related to search criteria.
o Research cutting-edge recruiting and sourcing tools to keep our process competitive and innovative.
· Administration –
o Assist in the management of back-of-house functions and processes within our Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
o Candidate data entry and record keeping.
o Assist with administrative functions or projects as needed.
o Maintain an excellent record of work completed.
· Other –
o Competitive analysis and market research to identify leads in the marketplace, enhance our marketing efforts, and dominate our competition.
o Create blogs and content related to the talent industry and trends.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Management, Human Resources, or a similar function (or equivalent professional experience) preferred.
· 3+ years in a human resources, recruiting, talent or insights/research role required.
· Proven track record of managing projects and meeting defined deadlines.
· Experience in business intelligence and market research.
· High-level experience in Microsoft Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
· Strong knowledge of business operations, a variety of industries, and functions of career disciplines.
· A quick learner who easily picks up new platforms and workflows.
· Demonstrated professionalism with high attention to detail, organization skills, and strong written and oral communication skills.
· Genuinely curious, inquisitive, and strives for continuous growth.
· Enjoys analyzing the details and sifting through large amounts of data.
· Excitement and knowledge that working for a startup is unique and challenging.
· Hybrid work environment, moderate noise level for an office environment
· Height adjustable desks available
· Ability to interact face-to-face and over the phone
· W Talent Solutions is an inclusive employer and reasonable accommodations may be made for candidates and employees with disabilities.
W Talent Solutions is an equal-opportunity employer.