Position: Exempt, Full Time
Reports to: Managing Director
Compensation + Benefits: Base salary + commission, medical group benefits plan, technology stipend, professional development, hybrid work schedule, unlimited vacation, and holidays off.
What we offer: Tight-knit team, certified woman-owned business, mission driven organization making an impact in the community, team happy hours, stocked office bar, beautiful downtown office, rooftop deck, ability to make a difference through the work you do.
WHO WE ARE
W Talent Solutions, formerly Hire For Hope is a recruiting and talent consulting agency transforming the way companies identify and optimize their employees. We place the right person in the right seat, every time. Excellent business is our goal and giving back to the community is our mission. W Talent Solutions donates ten percent of its profit to a local domestic violence agency supporting women and children throughout West Michigan, where we also volunteer once per month as a team.
Our Philosophy: The best recruiting firms deliver a far superior level of service than other firms. They are experts in their field and have access to the best resources and talent. They understand the unique needs of each organization and are able to match the right candidate with the right position. They also have a deep understanding of the needs of their clients, and can provide personalized, tailored advice and guidance. Finally, the best recruiting firms provide excellent customer service, ensuring that their clients are satisfied throughout the recruiting process.
We are looking forward to adding a like-minded, socially conscious professional to the team, who has a love and passion for people and purpose.
WHO YOU ARE
Are you a driven professional with an intrinsic motivation to be successful?
Are you a self-starter who takes action without question?
Do you learn quickly and have a passion for self-growth?
Do you see the glass half full?
Are you business and tech savvy?
Do people often tell you that you are a great listener and open up to you with ease?
Are you comfortable knocking down doors and getting people to connect with you?
Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment?
Do you bounce back quickly from failure?
Are you flexible, adaptable, and able to add to a winning team culture?
Are you confident in yourself to be autonomous in a start-up environment?
Do you have a passion for positively impacting the lives of others?
Then this could be a great partnership!
In the quickly evolving landscape of a startup firm, we are looking for someone to wear many hats. Objectives include:
· Recruiting –
o Promote Hire For Hope’s suite of talent optimization services through a variety of channels, including community connections, social media, targeted leads lists, and networking events.
o Run a full-cycle recruiting desk.
o Source a broad range of high-quality professionals for various clients through the use of Boolean Strings, LinkedIn, and alternative search strategies.
o Recruit top talent to achieve quarterly hiring goals.
o Facilitate candidate interviews to determine fit, including phone screenings and in-person interviews.
o Provide an efficient and high-touch candidate experience, while evaluating skill level, driving the interview process, conducting reference checks, negotiating complex offers, and closing the candidates.
o Utilize our evidenced-based selection process for recruitment.
o Draw on industry knowledge, market trends, and business analysis to enhance your client’s workforce. Help them win!
· Talent Consulting
o Work closely with clients to understand their hiring and consulting needs, asking the right questions, providing direction and leadership, and providing resources.
o Certified psychometrics expert in Predictive Index using your knowledge and assessment tools to align talent and assist clients in understanding their hiring and strategic needs.
o Work closely with the Hire for Hope team to fulfil client needs; align Hire for Hope’s services with candidates and clients.
o Perform feedback sessions with clients on candidates and services rendered.
o Serve as the account manager for your clients performing administrative and strategic account duties, including, but not limited to follow up, research, education, development, and relationship building.
· Other –
o Highlight our unique, philanthropic business model to all prospects, clients, and stakeholders.
o Be a part of a team that invests in the community and gives back 10% of company profit to nonprofits that serve women experiencing domestic violence in the West Michigan community.
o Cross function with all internal departments, including finance, administration, marketing, etc.
o Light travel to client locations as needed.
o Other duties as required.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· 3+ years in a recruiting and/or sales role or Talent Management.
· Previous exposure to business strategy.
· Demonstrated business acumen skills.
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience of how to efficiently drive business results.
· HR and Organizational Design: Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency of recruiting and interview workflow processes, as well as organization charts, job titles and functionalities.
· Research and sourcing skills with the ability to dive into search strategies and methodologies.
· The ability and confidence to close and gain trust of senior and executive level professionals.
· A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organization skills with attention to detail.
· Demonstrated professionalism and executive presence, advanced oral and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated resilience and grit.
· Excitement and knowledge that recruiting is a 24/7 career.
· Hybrid work environment, moderate noise level for an office environment
· Height adjustable desks available
· Ability to interact face-to-face and over the phone
· W Talent Solutions is an inclusive employer and reasonable accommodations may be made for candidates and employees with disabilities.
W Talent Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.