• Coordinate and manage accounts, sales operations and marketing plans.
• Participate in new business development and planning.
• Assist the sales manager with tasks and documentation.
• Manage project details (project flow, time management and budget) and maintain detailed client files.
• Master and maintain vast knowledge of clients’ business, competition, latest industry news and trends.
• Directly communicate with buyers of large corporations nationwide.
• All other assignments and projects as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, or related field; Advanced degree is a plus.
• Technical knowledge of battery materials, industry trends, and market dynamics is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Experience in B2B marketing and client engagement is a plus.
• Excellent math and organizational skills
• Ability to learn, comprehend and apply new concept quickly
• Demonstrated ability to work with internal and external clients/customers.
• Willingness to travel 50% of the time.