My client is a US Subsidiary of an innovative global X-ray imaging company in Asia with offices in over 70 countries across the globe. The company is committed to providing innovative radiographic imaging solutions for the medical, dental, and veterinary fields for patient care. The average annual revenue is $40M. They are looking to find a candidate for Accounting Assistant position who is preferably bilingual in Korean and English.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports properly scanning, filing and logging accounting documents (i.e., invoices, approval, and etc.) in a timely manner.
- Understands all processes across different departments in terms of maintaining supporting documentation for vendor expenditure.
- Process daily/weekly/monthly SAP posting for non-recurring vendor payments related to accounts payable
- Process daily/weekly SAP posting for reimbursement payments to be made to employees.
- Process monthly SAP posting for corporate card payments and use tax payments.
- Participates in all general accounting and month-end close activities, such as balance sheet account balance reconciliation for the month-end report to be delivered to HQ.
- Handling other related functions as necessary.
Competencies(KSA/Knowledge, Skills, Ability):
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the followings;
- 2~4+ years of experience in the accounting field preferred (for assistant manager position)
- 0~2+ years of experience in the accounting field preferred (for associate position)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Bilingual (English / Korean) preferred
- Authorized to work in the U.S