Our client is a subsidiary of a Global Fortune 150 company, and they are a total Global IT service provider located in Englewood Cliffs, NJ with $5 Billion in revenue and 6,000 employees globally. They are currently seeking a talented candidate for the Ecommerce Specialist position.
· The primary purpose of this position is to perform accounting and tax jobs and to provide direct financial advice in support to the Business Team and Digital Platform Team.
· Monitoring and monthly state sales tax reconciliation for Online Brand Shop.
· Prepare state tax reconciliation for outside tax firm to file the sales and use tax
· Assist on state audit with accounting firm and sales tax research
· Assist on monthly financial closing (Journal entry)
· Assist with analyzing accounting transactions
· Perform clerical activities and communicate with accounting department
· Communicate effectively with managers, supervisors, peers, corporate channels, and field staff
· Submit invoices in to an internal accounting system
· General office administration and beyond
· 1+ years experience in Tax and Accounting
· Bachelors in Business, Finance, or Accounting
· Proficient in Accounting Software(i.e. Quickbook), Microsoft Word and Strong Excel Skills
· Experience in general office work / accounting knowledge
· Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, and organization skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Bilingual Preferred ( English & Korean)
· Ability to listen carefully, probe for additional details, and ask targeted questions to gather information
· Strong interpersonal skills; professional, courteous, friendly, and empathetic Strong problem-solving skills and ability to make swift, sound judgments