Our client is a subsidiary of a Global Fortune 150 company, and they are a total Global IT service provider located in Englewood Cliffs, NJ with $5 Billion in revenue and 6,000 employees globally. They are currently seeking a Korean/English bilingual candidate for the Micro Service Developer position.
The Microservice(Back-end) Developer will write, test and debug back-end code that supports the Brand websites. This role requires a high level of technical expertise and familiarity with both the Java programming language and related technologies, such as relational databases and servers. MS developers work closely with front-end developers to determine a project’s specifications and scope and translate this information into functional, reliable, and scalable code.
4~5 years of experience in database-driven and API-driven web development on Cloud infrastructure
- Strong familiarity with JAVA with Spring Boot, ECMA, REST API on Cloud infrastructure.
- Strong Knowledge and experience building Mircoservices ecosystem.
- Familiarity with modern Front-end technology such as React, Vue.js and ETC.
- Familiarity with container, API Gateway and cloud native technology.
- Understanding of database concepts and working knowledge of AWS RDS.
- Familiarity using GIT and CI/CD Pipeline.
- Require to have comprehensive understanding of full development lifecycle and is actively involved in all phases on Cloud infrastructure.
- Understanding Agile development methodologies.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Understanding of SSO system and knowledge of oauth2 Architecture
- Understanding of web application performance tuning, handling concurrent transactions.
- Technical problem solving skills.
- Korean and English communication.
Role & Responsibility:
- The candidate will be responsible for developing website or implementation of improvements and enhancements to existing web site which includes Java, HTML/CSS, ECMA Script, React, REST API and Spring Boot on Cloud infrastructure.
- Collaborate with designers, usability specialist, project managers and application owners to deliver a high quality website
- Balance multiple development projects and work with cross functional teams through all phases of development
- Works with stakeholders/clients to understand and document software requirements, and ensure that the application meets functional requirements
-. Spring Boot
-. LESS - CSS Compilation
-. HTML 5
-. Relational Data Storage (RDS)
-. S3 Storage
-. API Gateway
-. CI/CD pipeline and Jenkins and Spinnaker
Local Dev Environments
-. Docker / Kubernetes
-. Unit and Functional Test
-. JUnit 5
-. Visual Studio Code (IDE)