Our client is a distribution HQ for the one of the largest international supermarket in the U.S. They are looking for a bilingual EN/CH candidate for the SCM: Associate Buyer (Chinese/Dry Import) candidate.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain proper inventory levels, including placing and tracking purchase order
- Analyze market trend and source new and exciting products.
- Communicate and maintain positive vendor relationship
- Analyze data to to keep track of the performance of assigned categories on a daily/weekly basis
- Forecast product demand and provide insight and industry information to stores
- Perform market competitive analysis to meet customers’ need
- Preparing weekly department sales report
- Work with team to plan event for a specific team
- Liaise with marketing team to for promotional activities
- Confirm special sales price list/special price request for MD team
- Carries out administrative duties directly related to the buying function
- Investigates and responds to field issues, such as delivery/payment issue
- 1-3 years of related experience is preferred, but not required
- A high level of organization and PC proficiency is required including a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and oral communication skills in Chinese and English. Korean will be a plus
- The ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and provide quick, accurate responses to requests is required.
- Health Benefit (Dental and Vision)
- Breakfast and Lunch are provided
- Annual paid vacation, Congratulations and Condolence benefits
- Company resort