Our client company is a global leader in professional quality beauty products and treatments, with brands available in over 100 countries worldwide and generating $500 million in revenue. They are currently seeking candidates to fill their Facility Management Specialist position.
The Facility Management Specialist is responsible for overseeing and coordinating various aspects of facility operations and maintenance to ensure a safe, functional, and efficient work environment.
This role will manage facility-related projects, vendor relationships, and compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
· Develop and implement facility management plans, policies, and procedures to ensure effective operation and maintenance of the facility.
· Coordinate and oversee maintenance and repairs of the facility, including HVAC systems, electrical systems, plumbing, and other building infrastructure.
· Manage facility-related projects, such as renovations, expansions, and equipment installations, from planning to execution.
· Monitor and ensure compliance with safety, health, and environmental regulations and standards.
· Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and contractors, and manage service contracts and agreements.
· Conduct regular inspections of the facility to identify maintenance needs, safety hazards, and opportunities for improvement.
· Coordinate and manage facility-related budgets, expenses, and cost control measures.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address facility-related needs and support their operational requirements.
· Maintain accurate records and documentation related to facility operations, maintenance activities, and compliance.
· Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in facility management.
· Bachelor's degree in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field.
· Proven experience in facility management or related roles, preferably in a corporate or commercial environment.
· Strong knowledge of facility management principles, practices, and regulations.
· Familiarity with building systems and infrastructure, including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection.
· Excellent project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
· Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
· Proficiency in using facility management software and tools.
· Knowledge of relevant health, safety, and environmental regulations and standards.
· Professional certifications in Facility Management (e.g., CFM, FMP) are preferred, but not required.