Our client company provides 3PL solutions and supply chain services national and internationally. They have developed a Global Infrastructure of 150+ offices, warehouses, logistics hubs and freight centers in 40 countries, and they are currently looking for a Sales Specialist for their location in Euless, TX.
· Managing on-time quotes and reporting daily.
· Strategically managing transportation pricing.
· Assisting with MDM Data Management.
· Monitoring CSR activity, escalating issues to prevent any service failure, and assisting in the correct categorization of service issues to ensure proper reporting.
· Reporting sales performance on a daily and weekly basis.
· Identifying and monitoring customer issues or complaints at both the individual load and overall account levels, ensuring on-time reporting.
· Regularly checking and participating in customer meeting to gather information.
· Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and identifying new business opportunities.
· Handling all incoming calls in a timely, professional, and courteous manner.
· Maintaining all internal and external reporting requirements.
· Continuously learning about the domestic supply chain, including market conditions, pricing, transportation modes, equipment, and all other relevant details.
· Possessing the ability to analyze complex or multiple data sets to improve any related customer issues.
· Bachelor’s Degree/ or equivalent experience preferred.
· Minimum of 2 years of work experience in the logistics preferred.
· Proficiency in Chinese preferred.
· Outstanding attention to detail.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to multitask, work within time constraints, and perform under pressure.
· Advanced computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
· Available to work weekends and overtime during peak times.
· No restrictions on business trips.
Language Skills Requirements:
- English (Must)
- Korean (Must)
- Chinese (Preferred)