This role will report directly to the Senior Manager, Digital Media. The Reviews Content Moderator is responsible for viewing and responding to reviews and ratings content on Samsung.com as well as partner sites; to ensure the best customer experience and become Samsung’s voice. Moderators are integral in helping provide a wow customer experience to all Samsung customers.
Role and Responsibilities:
Assist in reviewing/responding of all incoming reviews for mobile (mobile, tablet, watches) for Samsung.com and partner sites. Follow standard operating procedures on responding, managing, and reporting on all incoming reviews.
• Become a product expert on all products in Samsung’s exciting mobile category
• Provide direct responses to end-user consumer feedback using internal platform, or directly on partner’s portal
• Become and remain knowledgeable about Samsung response policies
• Improve end-user customer experience of products
• Where appropriate, escalate reviews that are outside of company polices
• Participate in regular meetings to discuss process improvements and updated guidelines
• Minimum 2+ years content moderations
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter and focused work ethic
• Strong emotional intelligence and resilience
• MS Office: Internet Explorer, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Attention to detail
Necessary Skills & Attributes:
Demonstrated ability to interact in a team setting. The ability to write, read, interpret, and act based on a thorough understanding of policies, guidelines and SOP. Ability to respond to both satisfied and dissatisfied customers in a professional and accurate way regardless of audience. Ability to take directions and carryout tasks without constant supervision. Ability to learn about, and understand with in-depth knowledge about specific products in multiple categories. Ability to support and assist best in class reporting for notable issues and trends for products. Willingness to take on other responsibilities as needed.
Physical/Mental Demands and Working Conditions:
• The position requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
• Work is generally performed in an office environment.
• Operate a computer keyboard and view a video display terminal 50% of work time, including prolonged periods of time.
• The movement and transportation of equipment, most of the time under 25 pounds.
• Performs work under time schedules and normally periodic or cyclical stresses, including time-sensitive job stress, fatigue, unpaid overtime, intellectual challenge, constant technical data feedback, language barriers, and business management stress.
• Machines, tools, equipment, and work aids representative and commonly associated with PCs, printers, and office work areas.
• Frequently works additional hours beyond normal schedule.
• Under very little direct supervision with a high level of responsibility to apply general policies and guidelines where decisions are seldom monitored and consequences of decisions adversely affect operating results and management decisions. Complete access to confidential company data where disclosure may jeopardize the company’s competitive position.