Our client is one of the top global logistics service providers located in Englewood Cliffs, NJ with $3 Billion in revenue and they are currently searching for a highly motivated Tax Specialist, who is bilingual in Korean and English, for their Financial Department.
Position: Tax & Treasury Specialist.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
· Identify and comply with federal/state/international tax obligations.
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual Income tax Provisions and tax notes to the financial statements
· Prepare quarterly reconciliations for taxes payable and deferred tax
· Preparation of the U.S. federal and state income tax returns, estimated payments and extensions
· Perform research in various income tax related subjects and summarize findings for review
· Respond to federal and state audit requests
· Conduct treasury function; maintain banking relationship, monitor daily cash activities, and forecast cash flow positions to ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
· Review that the correct general ledger account codes are used and generate payment to vendors on a routine schedule
· Coordinate annual financial audits and quarterly reviews successfully to meet the tight deadlines and interface with internal and external auditors as well as business leaders
· Actively collaborate with other departments to meet financial objectives and have on- going discussions with operations
· Education: Bachelor’s degree with Accounting or Finance Major**
: Min. of 4-5 years of tax experience in Federal tax, State Tax or in accounting
: Experience with ERP(Prefer SAP) and proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
: Bilingual (Korean/English) is a plus.
· Must be detailed-oriented and able to work under pressure
· Must be able to communicate in written and oral for both English & Korean
· Be able to travel domestically and internationally as needed
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, AD&D, 401K, and generous PTOs/ paid holidays & lunch benefit
Job Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Business Hours: Mon-Fri 08:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Job Type: Full-time