Our client is a nationwide Food Product Distribution/Procurement company in NJ with $26 Million in revenue. They are looking for a motivated candidate who is also Korean/English bilingual for the Software Engineer II position.
An ideal candidate is a full-stack developer who can independently operate across all development processes. S/he can identify business requirements to engineer products that meet users’ needs. S/he is an expert developer with experience in agile/scrum methodology who can help less-experienced team members. S/he effectively plans, develops, and documents as required.
- Leads the development team in the design, initiation, coding, testing, and debugging of applications
- Ensures efficient communication between team members and other IT functional team members
- Codes, tests, and debugs programs according to user requirements and functional specifications
- Communicates well with team members who hold different roles such as analysts, engineers, and testers to coordinate and document application development and testing
- Develops software prototypes/proof of concepts, testing procedures, and mockups
- Creates and maintains company database strategy and procedure across multiple hardware and environment types
- Provides technical database expertise and resolves system issues assisting in the monitoring of database performance and suggesting improvements
- Develops and manages multiple databases building long term database integration/consolidation strategy
- Oversees the application development and identifies frameworks and high-level designs that align with end-user needs and company goals
- Provides documentation, training, and support to the organization to ensure the highest level of application design standards and security
- B.A. or B.S. in computer science, information technology, or related discipline
- 5+ years of Full-Stack Development
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE Programmer, Microsoft SQL Server database certifications preferred
- Strong ability to document and present information