Our client company is a major food distributor for one of the largest Asian-style chain supermarkets in the U.S. They distribute over 50 supermarkets in the U.S and main products of distribution are frozen seafood, meat, grain, nut and grocery products. They are currently looking for a highly motivated IT Helpdesk Associate for their location in Carlstadt, NJ
The IT Helpdesk Associate position is responsible for the following tasks:
- New User Onboarding and Removal of Terminated Users. This includes setup of desktop or laptop devices in preparation for the incoming user, purchasing and installation of software, and installation and setup of hardware accessories including, but not limited to, document scanners, barcode readers, thermal, toner, and ink printers, etc.
- Field work including physically visiting stores across the US to service, install, or uninstall Server Rooms devices including, and not limited to, Network Devices (Switches and Modems), Hardware devices (Server UPS Backup Batteries, DVR Internet Connections, Toshiba POS systems), and end-user in-home devices (Iphones, IPads, MK500 Series Price Checkers)
- Remote support of store and office issues organized and issued via ticketing platform.
- Participating in large projects such as New Stores, Merchant migrations, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Management of issued tickets
- Provide project assistance and support for incoming tasks related to New Stores, Merchant Migrations, etc.
- Support and maintain functionality at assigned stores and offices.
- Support end-users (Adobe Pro, Office 2016, Google Workspace, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Purchase Approvals
- Application manual (Text and Video)
- Bachelor’s degree required. Major in information technology, Business management or related field is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, organizational, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of Windows OS troubleshooting.
- Basic knowledge of IP Addresses, DNS, and networking.
- Ability to speak both English and Korean strongly preferred.
- Travel Requirement 40%