Our client is a subsidiary of a Global Fortune 150 company, and they are a total Global IT service provider located in Englewood Cliffs, NJ with $5 Billion in revenue and 6,000 employees globally. They are currently seeking a Korean/English bilingual candidate for the Infra/IT Helpdesk position.
Individual will be responsible for IT Support management for the enterprise environment. This person will also be responsible for project base task, project coordination, vendor control and project scheduling. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work on projects (as well as day to day operations), and a solid understanding of enterprise system and some knowledge of network to support the day to day environment.
· Server Skill : 2~3 year experience, Preferred
- Knowledge in Windows/Linux Server Environment
- Knowledge in Database environment
- Knowledge in data and OS backup environment
- Knowledge in Disk and San Switch, Virtualization configuration, and Cloud is plus
- Knowledge in Enterprise AD environment
- The position will require the ability to rack and install servers as needed.
- Constantly monitor lifecycle of current H/W and S/W within the server and prepare migration plan.
· Network Skill : 2~3 year experience
- Experience with Cisco network design and implementation
- Knowledge of Cisco Router products, Cisco Catalyst product lines and their configuration
- Basic experience and knowledge with WireShark and/or related analysis tools to analyze network application performance, TCP/IP protocol stacks, routing/switching, Ethernet, DNS/DHCP, Firewall, VPN and wireless LAN
- Interface with facilities engineering experts to plan, design and/or modify standards-based building cabling environments that support wired and wireless networking needs
· Related Bachelor's Degree; or 5 years related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Strong troubleshooting methodology is required
· Individual must possess a broad knowledge of manufacturing industry.
· Customer service mind, communication skill, work independently and interpersonal skills.
· Bilingual: English and Korean
· The position will also require occasional travel & weekend work as part of a formal Change Process and occasional after hours work to respond to any issues.