Our client company is a global leader in professional quality beauty products and treatments, with brands available in over 100 countries worldwide and generating $500 million in revenue. They are currently seeking English/Korean bilingual candidates to fill their Production Manager position.
The Production Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating the production operations within a specific portion of the warehouse. They will ensure maximum performance and efficiency by managing the production schedule, determining resource requirements, and coordinating with various teams. The Production Manager will play a crucial role in meeting production demand and maintaining high-quality standards.
· Plan sequence of blister, WS, package, blade machine and other producing operations relating to specific portion of the product for guidance of production workers.
· Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
· Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed cover production demand.
· Manage production schedule through SAP.
· Assist in expediting and prioritizing production orders and coordinating and managing weekly production schedule meetings.
· Assist in issuing and tracking production orders, ensuring that required material is supplied to the production floor, as according to the production schedule.
· Coordinate with display team members and buyers to ensure job information is up to date and meets delivery deadlines.
· Ensure that items are being processed according to specifications and time requirements.
· Communicate any changes to other team associates related in a timely manner so they can update departmental schedules.
· Monitor production rates and raw material prices, and check inventories.
· Maintain and submit progress reports, schedules, issue reports and other related records.
· High school diploma or equivalent;
· 5+ Previous experience in a production management role within a warehouse or manufacturing environment.
· Proficient in using production software and systems, such as ERP(SAP) or WMS
· Knowledge of inventory management principles.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills for effective coordination with various teams.
· Ability to analyze production data, monitor performance, and make data-driven decisions.
· Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
· Effective communication and leadership abilities to manage a team
Korean language skills are highly preferred