To provide efficient and effective global distribution operations that are aligned with the Company’s business objectives, this position will be responsible for overseeing and directing warehouse & production planning functions including WMS (warehouse management system) and Automation.
To act as the primary operations liaison for innovative business SOP (Standard Operating Procedure), this position observes, communicates, coordinates, analyzes and evaluates the current business processes & performance data. This position will also develop strategic and operational plans to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations.
- Develop and implement methods and systems for improving operational efficiencies.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and support to warehouse & production related functional teams to develop their understanding of supply chain best practices to ensure that operational and financial goals are met.
- Lead and manage strategic projects and initiatives for KDC related operations including supply chain, logistics, productions, warehousing, and systems.
- Design and create project related documents including processes, planning, resource management conjunction with cross-functional teams and individuals.
- Ensure effective consideration of decisions or delays against any potential business adverse impact.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders including upper management team as well as all other levels of functional team.
- Automation T/F Management.
Performance Management/Operation Governance
- Develop cost reduction programs by analyzing P&L to achieve financial objectives.
- Develop and integrate KDC operation KPIs and communicate for improvement.
- Conduct and manage data analytics, root cause analysis, process mapping to ensure current business is productive and efficient.
- Evaluate, select, implement, and continually improve an effective operational system for routine business practices.
- Ensure visible performance management, use KPI’s to track progress, monitoring actual performance versus plan.