Our client is a distribution HQ for the one of the largest international supermarkets in the U.S. They are looking for a e-Commerce Customer Service Representative.
- Respond to customer support inquiries as quickly and accurately as possible via phone, chat and email.
- Assist customers with after-sales service issues
- Manage, process, and track customer orders to ensure accuracy, and timely arrival of online orders (customer account management).
- Actively involve in pre-sales & post-sales support including: process returns, make order changes, provide delivery estimates, answer questions regarding product selection, usage, and troubleshooting and support other functions related to online orders.
- Deal with orders in the back office and liaise with logistics.
- Data entry/analysis and prepare report for Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field or experience with Customer Service for more than 1 year
- Ability to operate in a team environment
- Experience with E-commerce websites or platforms are preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, great phone etiquette and elevated speech
- Proactive personality and self-motivator
- Demonstrates initiative with the ability to multi-task and detail oriented in a fast paced environment
- Proven to be organized, methodical, rigorous
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications and the ability to learn new applications quickly