Digital Marketing Assistant Manager
EBIN NEW YORK
EBIN NEW YORK is a leading brand in the beauty industry that believes in everyday beauty. We value creative freedom and accessibility for everyone. We constantly strive to surpass expectations and lead the trend in beauty innovations. Our commitment is to celebrate your authentic self and inspire you to find beauty in everyday life. Join our team and help us reinvent the beauty industry.
The Digital Marketing assistant manager would collaborate and assist the marketing manager in all aspects of business, especially creatives. The key functions would be helping set strategy and represent the brand across various social channels as well as eCommerce platforms. The Digital Marketing Assistant Manager will develop content, including photos and videos and will also partner with outside marketing prospects to grow overall consumer engagement, raise brand awareness, and increase sales conversion. This is a full-time on-site role located in South Hackensack, NJ.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and demonstrate understanding of the digital landscape using metrics to measure commercial success.
● Ability to oversee and execute all social media, email, and AD campaigns with various cross functional teams.
● Own reporting and analysis of campaigns, showing total impact of marketing activities.
● Assist in the development of multi-channel marketing campaigns including email, brand integration, social and direct email.
● Leverage best practices in digital (social media, email) and traditional (advertising, publicity, events) marketing methods to maximize unit sales and revenue.
● Responsible for marketing plan coordination, facilitation, and oversight for the brand.
● Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI & KPIs).
● Identify the target influencer persona based on the brand’s voice, current target market, niche, and product/service focus.
● Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimize user funnels.
● Capable of managing and working on multiple projects on tight deadlines.
● Collaborates with agencies and vendor partners.
● Create and implement influencer marketing strategies that are in line with the overall marketing goals.
● Experience managing micro and macros influencer programs and communities.
● 3~5 years relevant working experience in social media management and analytics
● Experience in working with marketing agencies, beauty, wellness or fashion is a plus.
● Excellent writing and communication skills and strong presentation
● Social media savvy with a passion for entertainment, marketing, and culture trends
● Creative thinker who can brainstorm multiple and fresh innovative ideas with trends in the beauty industry.
● Strong organizational and prioritization skills required to keep track of multiple projects, tasks simultaneously.