Our client is a distribution HQ for the one of the largest international supermarket in the U.S. They are looking for a candidate for the SCM Grocery Buyer position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Inventory & Vendor Management
- Maintain proper inventory levels, including placing and tracking purchase order
- Analyze market trend and source new and exciting products.
- Communicate and maintain positive vendor relationship
Sales Analysis & Reporting
- Analyze data to keep track of the performance of assigned categories on a daily/weekly basis
- Forecast product demand and provide insight and industry information to stores
- Perform market competitive analysis to meet customers’ need
- Preparing Weekly Department Sales Report
Event Planning & Marketing
- Work with team to plan event for a specific team
- Liaise with marketing team to for promotional activities
- Confirm Special Sales Price List/Special Price request for MD team
- Carries out administrative duties directly related to the buying function
- Investigates and responds to field issues, such as delivery/payment issue
- Bachelor's degree
A high level of organization and PC proficiency is required including a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and oral communication skills in Chinese and English. Korean will be a plus
- The ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and provide quick, accurate responses to requests is required.
- 1-3 years of related experience is preferred, but not required