Our client is a subsidiary of a Global Fortune 150 company, and they are a total Global IT service provider located in Englewood Cliffs, NJ with $5 Billion in revenue and 6,000 employees globally. They are currently seeking a talented candidate for the CDP Analyst position.
The primary role of the position is to provide “Analytics-Ready” datasets to statistical analysts in the pre-modeling stages, to execute post-analytics steps such as model scoring, campaign support, and back-end reporting, and to help Marketing teams to utilize the data of the CDP/Data Lake platform effectively. This position requires an individual with extensive hands-on knowledge of data handling techniques. To be successful in this position, programming skills in languages of his/her choice, SQL programming, some exposure to statistical techniques, and working knowledge of Python will be necessary.
· Manage the Google Cloud Platform’s configuration to acquire the effective development and production environments
· Develop and maintain standard programs and macros for data extract, data ingestion (into the analytics environment), standardization, data edit/transformation, data summarization, variable creation, and standard reports.
· Create data-flow diagrams for efficient data processing without any redundancy on a project basis.
· Maintain waterfall reports, accounting for input/output/drop records of every data processing step.
· Ensure successful model score application on live data, validating the results against model development samples.
· Execute extensive quality assurance procedures related to all data-related activities.
· Maintain various data extracts for current and future data analyses, benchmarking, and quality/consistency control.
· Convert model algorithms from external analytics partners into standard formats for accurate and consistent applications.
· Assist statistical analysts with data-heavy procedures, especially for extensive calculations in large datasets.
· Conduct data-merge for proper back-end campaign analyses and produce a series of reports by various key performance indicators as provided in project specifications.
· Develop custom reports on an ad hoc basis upon request.
· Continuously enhance program libraries for improvements in efficiency and accuracy.
· Work closely with other members of the Analytics Services team, including the research consultant, statisticians, and head of analytics, for successful overall delivery of analytics projects; participate in client calls for technical assistance as needed.
· Consistently maintain error-free “analytics-ready” environment for advanced analytics including statistical modeling and complex BI reporting.
· MS/BS degree in a technical field such as computer science or quantitative analysis.
· 2+ years of the Google Cloud Platform or AWS experience in developing, releasing, operating, and so on
· SQL development skill.
· Strong programming skills, especially with common languages for data manipulation and statistical tools such as Python, R, etc. Knowledge of multiple programming languages and statistical skills are a definite plus.
· Experience in Google Cloud Platform (Big Query, Cloud Storage, Kubernetes, Compute Engine, Cloud Functions, etc) is a plus
· Experience in implementation of the various Interface methods/environment/related configurations like Rest API, Webhook SFTP, PGP encryption
· 4+ years of working experience, preferably having dealt with large amounts of transaction data from industries with sizable transaction volumes, such as finance, insurance, credit cards, telecommunications, online/offline retail, or catalog.
· Hands-on experience in direct marketing and campaign executions; experience in digital marketing is a plus.
· Work experience in a production environment; high comfort level with standardization of programs and procedures.
· Exposures to multiple database environments and settings.
· Knowledge of various data exchange and extract protocols.
· Ability to produce accurate and quality results in a high-volume project atmosphere.
· Motivation to learn complex data manipulation and data management techniques independently.
· Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects with minimal oversight; great organization skills and attention to detail.
· Good communication skills; ability to comprehend non-technical personnel and explain complex ideas back to them in plain English.
· Knowledge in multi-channel marketing and related deployment methodologies is a definite plus.
· Ability to adapt to new environments fast; creative thinker with a solution-oriented mindset.
· Work well in a team environment; exhibit professionalism