Our client is a subsidiary of a Global Fortune 150 company, and they are a total Global IT service provider based in Englewood Cliffs, NJ with $5 Billion in revenue and 6,000 employees globally. They are currently seeking a Korean/English bilingual candidate for the Server Admin position.
Individual will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the server, storage, and application environment for the enterprise
- Build and deploy servers for the business units as they are required.
- Project Coordination: Align/Negotiate/Apply each stakeholder’s requirements to HQ's standard process
- IT Infra Resource/member Management
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work on projects (as well as day to day operations), and a solid understanding of the technologies in place to support the day to day environment.
• Knowledge in Windows/Linux Server Environment
• Knowledge in server Architecture
• Knowledge in Disk and San Switch configuration(EMC, Netapp etc) is a plus
• Knowledge in Symantec Netbackup Architecutre
• Knowledge in Virtualization configuration(VMware , KVM etc) is a plus
• Knowledge in Devops tools(Nagios, Cacti , Jira System)
• Knowledge in Cloud (AWS, Azure) is a plus
• 4+ years experience in Server and Database Environment
• Expertise in troubleshooting and resolving system and database problems
• Basic Network knowledge
• Great Communication and presentation skill and must be a team player.
• The Server Administrator position will be responsible for day-to-day support
• The position will also require occasional domestic/international travel and weekend work as part of a formal Change Process and occasional after hours work to respond to any issues.
• The position will require the ability to rack and install servers as needed.
• Create, design, and maintain a Disaster Recovery testing process for all needed environments.
• Work with project teams to evaluate and recommend technology to support the enterprise.
• Monitor storage usage and forecast demand
• Constantly monitor lifecycle of current hardware and software within the server environment and prepare migration plan.
• Present information to IT management team.
• Fluent in Korean/English
- Related Bachelor's Degree; or minimum 4 years related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong troubleshooting methodology is required
- Possess a broad knowledge of servers along with operating systems
- Good customer service skills, communication, work independently and have interpersonal skills.
- Possess a broad knowledge of network equipment
- Microsoft Certification
- Cloud Vendor Certification (Amazon / MS)
- Understanding of MS Office and other standard software
- Understanding of Active Directory and Windows System Infrastructures