Our client is a Global Fortune 100 multinational Engineering and Construction company which contributes to building the foundation for civil engineering, architecture, plant, power, offshore, and nuclear power stations. They are building a $5.5 billion mega manufacturing facility (capacity of 8,000 employees) for Hyundai Motors in Georgia and they are seeking a Korean/English bilingual candidate for the Building Construction Engineer position.
Primarily responsible for the oversight and management of the Metaplant Construction project including but not limited to planning, developing, and designing construction plans and specifications, review construction designs, and coordinate, organize, and manage the day-to-day construction process, and ensuring compliance with designs and plans.
• Education –Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related area.
• State approved license preferred.
• 5 years experience on live construction site preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Experience with construction related documentation, submittals, drawings, reports, etc.
• Experience with subcontractor procurement and contract administration.
• In-depth knowledge of construction industry regulations.
• Microsoft office experience (Word, Outlook, Excel).
• Exceptional leadership, time management, project management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills and interactions with clients
• Manage and maintain construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
• Prepare and implementing project plans.
• Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
• Conduct the site inspection and analyze data (reports, tests, drawings and other).
• Promptly identify and resolve any emerging problems/deficiencies.
• Collaborate with design engineer and subcontractors to ensure projects progress properly.
• Monitor project progress and ensure design specifications, safety, and other standards are met.
• Confidently coordinate with clients and manage the performance of subcontractors.
• Review and maintain compliance with government regulations and ordinances.
• Perform other duties as assigned.