Our client is one of the top global logistics service providers located in Englewood Cliffs, NJ with $3 Billion in revenue and they are currently searching for a highly motivated Asset Manager.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing purchasing strategies.
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
- Understand the entire process of the project with a timeline, and keep track of the status of each task
- Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Managing and registering asset database to the internal management system
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
- Communicating with relevant teams and vendors
- Producing reports on purchases for the customer on an as-needed basis.
- Leading or assisting in RFQs or RFPs
- Keep aware of the latest market trends (pricing changes)
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree
- Required: Minimum of 1-2 years of purchasing, admin or in related field
• Savvy Excel, PowerPoint skill
• Must be detailed-oriented and able to work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written in English
• Exceptional time management skill and problem-solving skill
Job Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Business Hours: Mon-Fri 08:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Job Type: Full-time, Temporary (1-2 month with possibility to extend)