Our client is a logistics service providing company that is specialized in Return, Refurbish and Repair for electronics such as cellphone, tablets, TVs and sound bars for their many well-established clients around the world. They are currently seeking a candidate for their Customer Service Representative position.
Warranty Consumer Electronic
Report to Warranty Manager and Samsung Warranty Team
Position Purpose and Objectives
· Improve the overall customer experience after the warranty service.
· Promote survey participation.
· Prevent negative feedback by providing information, swift case escalation, and resolving complaints and issues.
· Involved in all aspects of customer relations, working with warranty team and our client's product support team.
· Improve communication with customer, educate customer with product knowledge and conduct basic troubleshooting.
· Tracking and follow-up with the outbound shipped service ticket.
· Answers customer questions, providing requested information and documentation.
· Manages and keep good records by updating information and preparing daily report.
· Knowledge, communication skills, and abilities to learn required
· Basic user knowledge and troubleshooting for our client company's small appliance such as TV, monitor, projector, home theater, and vacuum.
· Must have a strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be able to establish and maintain a positive customer experience, even in stressful situations.
· Highly required for the time management and responsibility for achieving the target within deadline.
· Ability to multitask, navigating between computer screens while actively listening and entering customer information.
· 1 year + experience with related field.
· College degree.
· Good computer skills (Excel, Word)
· Experience with SAP or other ERP.