Our client company is a global leader in professional quality beauty products and treatments, with brands available in over 100 countries worldwide and generating $500 million in revenue. They are currently seeking candidates to fill their EHS Manager position.
The EHS Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of environment, health, and safety in the warehouse. They will develop and implement EHS programs, ensure compliance with regulations, and provide leadership in creating a safe work environment.
· Develop and implement comprehensive EHS policies, programs, and procedures for the warehouse.
· Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations related to safety and environmental sustainability.
· Conduct regular inspections and audits to identify potential hazards and risks.
· Provide guidance and support to supervisors and employees on EHS matters.
· Lead investigations of accidents and incidents, and develop corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence.
· Develop and deliver EHS training programs to educate employees on safety practices and procedures.
· Monitor and analyze EHS performance metrics and develop strategies for improvement.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive continuous improvement in EHS performance.
· Stay updated on regulatory changes and industry best practices in EHS.
· Manage relationships with external stakeholders, such as regulatory agencies and auditors.
· Ensure emergency response plans and procedures are in place and regularly tested.
· Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Science, or a related field.
· +5 experience in EHS management roles, preferably in a warehouse or industrial setting.
· Strong knowledge of local, state, and federal EHS regulations.
· Excellent leadership and communication skills.
· Ability to develop and implement EHS policies and programs.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to influence and engage employees at all levels of the organization.
· Experience in conducting risk assessments and implementing corrective actions.
· Proficient in MS Office and EHS management software.
· Certification in Occupational Health and Safety (e.g., CSP, CIH) is strongly preferred.