The Quality Engineer is responsible for incoming inspections, product line patrol, outgoing quality control, and update factory internal quality rules all in accordance with the high industry standards and within manufacturing timescales.
· Manage raw materials’ quality to ensure consistency and integrity.
· Responsible for machine calibration.
· Responsible for the final goods’ quality in the warehouse.
· Develop, recommend, and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
· Manage process changes according to the company policy.
· Plan, conduct, and monitor tests and inspections on materials and products to ensure the quality of finished products.
· Regularly monitor and review data based on suppliers’ reports, yield and each process quality.
· Maintain, test, and troubleshoot quality instrumentation devices.
· Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
· Provide trainings and support to Quality Management Team.
· Accurately record data and production information.
· Adhere to the Health & Safety procedures.
· Adhere to the policies and procedures of the company.
· Perform other duties and special projects, as assigned by management.
· Liaise with local quality team and factories in Korea, Malaysia, and China.
· Bachelor’s degree in related fields
· 1+ years of experience in quality engineering
· Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and written
· Basic PC skills
· Flexibility to adapt to different tasks
· Awareness of Health and Safety
· Eye for detail and quality
· Must be able to communicate effectively within the team
· Able to tolerate a fast-paced work environment in areas that are not climate controlled
· Assertive, able to cope with pressure, self-motivated and driven team player
· Proactive approach toward various issues
· Fluent in both verbal and written in English and Korean