Our client is one of the top global logistics service providers located in Englewood Cliffs, NJ with $3 Billion in revenue and they are currently searching for a highly motivated Cost Analyst for their Business Innovation Department.
CORE ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain an accurate database of customer and prospect information.
- Develop and create a database that contains all of the important information for both current and prospective customers.
- Conduct market research and generate the trending report as needed.
- Analyze sales figures and present these findings to the management staff.
- Process paperwork by entering data into systems and file documents.
- Collect, analyze financial data and estimate costs by comparing budgets with actual expenses.
- Issue sales transaction invoices.
- Support the sales department with other administrative tasks assigned by supervisors.
- Monitor and analyze daily and monthly sales activities for the final month end settlement.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or similar preferred.
- 2+ years of sales/marketing related experience.
- Bilingual (Korean/English) is a plus, but not required.
- Proficient in handling large data and computing numbers.
- Excellent analytical and organizational abilities.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Job Type: Full-time, Temporary with possibility to be converted to regular after 6 months.
Job Location: Englewood, NJ 07632
Business Hours: Mon-Fri 08:00 AM to 5:00 PM