- Maintain and update accounting records, including ledgers, journals, and financial statements.
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Track company expenses, prepare and analyze expense reports, and recommend cost-reduction measures.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in budget preparation and monitoring.
- Manage office supplies inventory and procurement processes.
- Handle administrative tasks such as filing, data entry, scheduling, and correspondence.
- Coordinate general affairs, including office maintenance, security, and facility management.
- Liaise with vendors and service providers to ensure efficient and cost-effective office operations.
- Assist in planning and organizing company events, meetings, and employee engagement activities.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, local laws, and regulations regarding general affairs.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, accommodations, and expense claims for staff as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field referred but not required.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting and administrative roles.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel) and accounting software.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.