Our client company is a Logistics Solution Provider on a Global Scale located in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. They are currently looking for an Accounting Specialist to join their Finance department.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
• Review journal entries and assist monthly closing for expense side, corporate credit card, operating expenses, accrual (expense & revenue), depreciation, amortization and etc.
• Manage corporate credit card accounts and process cash disbursements for the transactions in system
• Register, transfer, disposal of fixed asset (IT Asset, Fixtures, Machine) and intangible asset (Software & Development)
• Maintain company ledgers and daily financial transactions
• Manage and regularly review business partner information registered in company master system
• Collaborate with Financial Managers and other team members to successfully execute various accounting tasks
• Education: Bachelor’s degree with Accounting or Finance Major**
- Required: Minimum of 1-2 years of accounting experience in AP, AR, General Ledger
- Experience in P&L and SAP FI with advanced excel skill is preferred.
• Require to have professional level of Excel skill (VLookup, Pivot Table, IF, Sumif, etc.)
• Must be detailed-oriented and able to work under pressure
• Must be able to communicate in written and oral for both English & Korean
• Be able to travel domestically and internationally as needed
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, AD&D, FSA, 401K, and generous PTOs/ paid holidays & lunch benefit
Job Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Business Hours: Mon-Fri 08:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Job Type: Full-time