This position performs all duties associated with the daily functions and processing of the Wire Desk, to include but not limited to initiating and releasing wire transactions, to include callback verification. Other wire duties as delegated by the Wire Desk/Branch Administration Manager may include: daily reporting and imaging, all documentation and record keeping, training of new employees, wire audit requests and responses. Position works directly with all departments in processing wire transfer requests
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for quality assurance reviews for all new deposit accounts, assisting with the development, documentation, publication and maintenance of all wire processing and branch operating procedures, and will communicate all changes and updates to branch personnel in a timely manner.
- Assists the Branch Administration Manager with any reporting needs, on site branch visits, and audits as needed to monitor items such as policy exceptions, losses, outages, etc. This position will also be responsible for the assistance in the ongoing audit controls over instant issue debit/check cards.
- Helps facilitate and/or coordinate all Personal Banker/Teller new hire training and support ongoing training for all applications utilized in Personal Banker/Teller daily operations as well as training on procedural changes.
- Serves as the back-up Administrator for applications managed by Branch Administration (e.g. Vertex and StreamLine Personal Banker Platforms, Branch Administration SharePoint site, etc.)
- Maintains high standards of accuracy, thoroughness, efficiency and promptness in handling requests and projects a positive, professional image at all times.
- Assists the Wire Desk/Branch Administration Manager with day to day responsibilities and additional responsibilities and duties as directed by Leadership.
Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of Branch Operations policy and procedures preferred.
- Teller, Branch Operations and/or Wire Operations experience preferred.
- Must possess accurate typing, spelling and grammar skills as well as superior written and oral communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Must be willing and capable of defining problems and taking initiative to propose practical solutions.
- Must be able to travel between branch locations as needed.
- Days: Monday-Friday Hours: 8:00 am-5:00 pm, schedule subject to change according to business needs.