White Ash Group has been engaged by a fully licensed Cannabis company to recruit their next Territory Sales Manager.
The Territory Sales Manager will report to the CEO and work collectively with the rest of the Sales Team to build out a comprehensive strategy to drive retail sales within the designated territory. You will build brand awareness, customer relationships, loyalty and sales revenue.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience working within a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, identifying sales opportunities regionally and cultivating meaningful and exceptional customer relationships within a highly regulated market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Calling on licensed cannabis retail stores in the region (dependent on assigned region) area, with the goal of building distribution for current brands in market.
- Forming key relationships with buyers and budtenders
- Conducting staff training
- Consumer educational pop ups
- Working events
- Engaging the community
- Hitting sales targets
- Sales experience in the Cannabis industry
- Ability to connect with people
- Ability to maintain sales data and be organized
White Ash Group and the companies it represents are Equal Employment Opportunity employers that values the strength of diversity within the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, nationality, age, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.