About: Our client is a world class B2B cannabis vaporization hardware manufacturer and distributor. This company works directly with licensed manufacturers, licensed producers, cultivators, retailers, brands, and other key Cannabis industry players to protect their extracts and provide an optimal vaping experience.
Reporting to the Executive Director/CEO, the Sales Director will ensure achievement of sales targets, including but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a client acquisition and retention strategy resulting in a steady flow of new leads while also maintaining existing relationships. Be a top sales leader.
- Liaises with internal stakeholders as well as prospective business partners to negotiate and secure contracts.
- Work with the Demand and Production Planning Teams to create and maintain demand forecasts to ensure client needs are met.
- Collects and analyzes key trends and opportunities in the cannabis vaping device wholesale market to help shape company strategy and deliver a competitive advantage.
- Utilize sales data and insights to manage, develop, and serve existing as well as new accounts.
- Ability to collaborate cross departmentally to ensure the CRM platform and its services provide accurate, timely and actionable information to its various data consumers
- Track performance of key strategic priorities (e.g., new hire training and orienting, onboarding, product launches, etc.)
- developing and communicating revenue targets to management, and individual sales goals to the sales team
- Motivating and manage sales team members to meet targets that match the company’s goals
- Establishing daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly targets to act as a guideline that enables measurement of individual and group performance.
- Providing regular detailed sales reports.
- Other assigned sales related duties if necessary.
- 8+ years’ experience conducting sales in business-to-business environment
- Knowledge and experience with vapes
- 5+ years senior management experience in a business-to-business environment,
- Strong familiarity with negotiating services and supply agreements in a consumer-packaged goods environment,
- Ability to work remotely and independently, efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective and collaborative working relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or relevant field; preference given to those with a master’s degree.
- Previous experience in cannabis, medical devices, vaping, consumer packaged goods, and/or co-packing industries would be considered an asset
- Advance level of Excel, PowerPoint , and CRM sales management software, such as Salesforce
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt; maintain focus and a high degree of accuracy while working with complex data in an environment of ever-changing deadlines, priorities, and requirements
- Proven track record in achieving sales quotas and KPI’s. Results-oriented
- Self-motivated and customer focused
- Time management and follow-up skills; highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Ability to regularly travel
White Ash Group and the companies it represents are Equal Employment Opportunity employers that values the strength of diversity within the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, nationality, age, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.