G2 Integrated Solutions (G2-IS) delivers expertise to pipeline operators, utility companies, and other energy stakeholders in six specialized service disciplines: Asset Integrity, Engineering, Field Services, Geographic Information System (GIS) Services, Regulatory Compliance, and Software and Technology.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Applying sound engineering knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of project assignments
· Following systems of quality control and checking on all projects assigned
· Developing and maintaining quality relationships with clients
· Maintaining a collaborative spirit in working within Lines of Business
· Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary
· Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university or equivalent technical degree
· Engineer in Training (EIT) is highly preferred
· Minimum of 2 years of work experience with underground gas utilities
· Experience in reviewing construction drawings and tracking data
· Communication with contractor (with Blanket Purchase Order in place) request to perform scoping review with construction drawings and expected construction date.
· Ability to review deliverables for completeness.
· Experience in working with SAP.
· Collaborative approach to problem solving
· Strong communication skills
· Experience in creating contracts
· Ability to build relationships with clients and staff members
· Developing industry contacts and knowledge of the industry
· Unquestioned business and personal integrity
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, and to attend meetings at various sites within and away from the Firm; must also be able to work at a desk for long periods of time (2-3 hours); strength to lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.