Arcanium (https://arcanium.io) is a software development agency whose mission is to help companies build the future using scalable tech and talent. We are a dev-centric organization that has worked hard to foster an environment for developers to thrive. Come enjoy completely remote, and flexible work with us.
We offer contract work, any of which can turn into full-time employment if that is what you want. We are here to listen to your goals and what you want to get our of your career and we want to work hard to help you achieve them.
You are a humble, passionate engineer that is excited to solve problems with code. You are highly communicative and have no problem having discussions with colleagues, managers, and clients. You value integrity and always look to do the right thing for the organization and our clients. You are a team player who is willing to lend a helping hand to your colleagues if they need it.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
- Work with a variety of exciting start-ups & scale-ups who are solving meaningful and real-world problems
- Work with the latest and greatest tech stacks
- Level up by working along side like-minded developers who are always willing to lend a helping hand
- You will help to design features, solves problems, debug, documents and develop software and systems that meet the needs of our clients
- Enable the deployment, support, and monitoring of software across test, integration, and production environments
- Be highly available for development related conversations with our clients and with your colleagues
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously with an ability to learn-on-the-fly and take on frameworks / technologies that you have not used before
- Experience with GraphQL and REST API’s
- Experience using SQL or NoSQL
- Experience working with modern DevOps, CI/CD practices, and agile methodologies
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes is a big plus
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Hands-on expertise with application design, software development and automated testing
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Location: The position is remote but you must be authorized to work in the United States to be considered