CEDAR CX Technologies is a leading provider of powerful Private-Cloud-Based Managed Services solutions for Customer Communications Management (CCM). We help large financial institutions and insurance companies reshape the way they communicate with their customers and partners.
This is a technical position involving a complex multi-service production environment. This candidate must be able to work independently with a diverse high-performance team in a fast-paced setting with on-call duties as required. This position will serve as the local “go to” person for all windows server technology needs.
- Design and administer CEDAR CX’s Microsoft 365 environment. Install or upgrade Windows systems and servers. SCCM deployment & maintenance. MS Exchange engineering and administration.
- Monitor and update CEDAR CX’s Windows codebase. Manage user access. Monitor system performance. Maintain server architecture security, create & manage system backups.
- Troubleshoot system and server errors. Review system error logs and user-reported errors. Provide technical support for staff and back-end system users.
- Allocate, deploy, and orientate software & hardware to new employees including, but not limited to Active Directory/Exchange Administration
- Inventory user hardware, hardware support contracts, and software licensing.
- Vendor Analysis; acquire vendor quotes for hardware and software new purchases.
- Monitor software patch levels. Must be willing to be on-call outside of business hours.
- Experience in the installation, administration, and support of enterprise systems.
- 2+ years of experience in SharePoint/Microsoft 365 administration including configuration.
- 2+ years of Microsoft Windows Server administration experience. Detailed knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance.
- Microsoft Account Management experience; DNS, DHCP, Group Policy.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, teamwork and customer support skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with end-users, peers and management and provide technical leadership as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering from an accredited college is preferred.
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Never pay a deductible in-network with our Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Matching 401k
- 10 vacation days, 5 floating holidays, 7 PTO days and 8 paid holidays
- Business casual
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Fun, fast-paced environment
- Free workout/gym facility
- Opportunities for advancement