Our client is a multi-billion-dollar eCommerce company with global operations in 19 countries and a strong, loyal customer base. Our client, located in beautiful Idaho Falls, ID, has a focus on Wellness, promoting the physical, environmental, financial, and personal wellness of their customers. They manufacture and sell effective, high-quality, natural, health-oriented products, to help people live more vibrant, healthier, and happier lives. With over 4,000 employees our client is positioned to grow even more rapidly in upcoming years.
We are looking for a QA Consumer Complaints Supervisor to develop, implement, maintain, and manage all personnel, systems, and documentation of consumer complaints. This individual will work closely with other functions within the company and external partners to perform root cause analysis and recommend production process change to eliminate failure modes in the future. While R&D is a strategic driving force in our global organization our client’s QA team is relatively small, so your successes will be noticed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement, document, and maintain systems for performing review, completion and recording of consumer complaints.
- Manage the evaluation, investigation, tracking and completion of complaints and Quality Events.
- Identify root causes and recommend changes to forward production processes or product design to eliminate similar failure modes in the future.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing, R &D, Customer Support, Marketing, and other appropriate groups for adequate evaluation of complaints and production defects to determine appropriate corrective action.
- Provide summary of complaint reports to marketing to identify, execute and follow-up on potential improvements.
- Provide trending and analysis of consumer complaints for the Annual Product Review.
- Manage/supervise/complete Quality Events (Incident Reports, Deviation Reports, Non-Conforming Material Reports, Corrective Actions/Preventive Actions and Investigations) within MasterControl.
- Manage/supervise/complete change controls within MasterControl.
- Leads the “Records and Change Control” QAKE team.
Additionally, this individual
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Performs elimination of outdated documents and investigation samples according to guidelines.
- May supervise up to seven people.
- Proven experience with supervising and developing QA professionals
- BA/BS Degree in an applied science (engineering and/or design preferred) with 5+ years of Quality Assurance experience in a regulated industry.
- Alternately, BS Degree in chemistry, biochemistry related natural science field
- A working knowledge of CFRs regarding the manufacturing and distribution of drug products.
- Excellent mathematical and statistical skills especially related to practical application.
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to organize, coordinate projects and work well interdepartmentally.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced setting with efficiency and accuracy.
- Computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database skills.
- Ability to hold product research and development activities in strictest confidence.
Just as important as your experience and skills will be the following characteristics and competencies:
- A natural orientation for continuous improvement and problem solving.
- A collaborative approach and willingness to engage in an environment of active idea sharing.
- The ability to produce consistent quality under deadline pressure while paying careful attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
Please reach out to us directly for further details. We understand talent comes in all sorts of different configurations. If you're wondering whether you're qualified or not, contact us directly so we can discuss the relationship between work purpose and prior experience.
At Blackmere, we believe innovation and diversity go hand in hand. We are an equal opportunity employer and 100% committed to maintaining an inclusive and diverse Blackmere. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other legally protected status.