Technical Delivery Manager
CEDAR CX Technologies is a leading provider of powerful Private-Cloud-Based Managed Services solutions for Customer Communications Management (CCM). We help large financial institutions and insurance companies reshape the way they communicate with their customers and partners. Our Technical Delivery Managers are CEDAR product experts.
We are looking for a Technical Delivery Manager who will work closely with CEDAR’s internal teams & customers to integrate our CCM solutions successfully within our client environments.
Position Specific Competencies:
Client Communications: Work directly with clients to identify requirements, goals, budgets, and timelines. Guide clients with technical approaches and help solve technical problems.
Requirements Analysis & Management:
• Work with the business to understand the deployment requirements (BRD) and process, translates requirements (BRD) into technical requirements to create EPICS, and Tasks. Interact with development teams to convey technical requirements.
• Assist in analyzing and understanding the scope of client implementation projects and identify product gaps and constraints.
• Involved in the development and testing for deployment(s) solution, and the transition of the solution into production. Create deployment+ sprint plans, and effectively communicate to upper management about deployment status, issues, risks, plans, etc.
• Assist in optimizing the delivery processes by creating reusable EPICs and stories. Liaise between development and QA teams.
Design & Documentation: Prepare technical specification documents, data flow diagrams, sequence diagrams, API documentation using CEDAR's standard tools (e.g., Confluence, JIRA). Use CEDAR internal tools to setup metadata, letter templates, configure data mappings and configure APIs, required for new implementations.
Data Analysis: Perform data analysis and define data mappings with the project Business Analyst.
Product Knowledge: Gain an in-depth feature-level understanding of CEDAR's platform capabilities.
Troubleshooting: Perform preliminary troubleshooting and work with respective component owners to resolve the technical issues.
Production Support: Provide support during end user training until Go-Live.
• 1+ years of hands-on experience leading end to end Software Delivery Management and Solution Architecture for large projects.
• Experience using and testing restful APIs.
• Strong project management skills in a highly technical environment. Understanding of the software development/product lifecycle, and methodologies (Scrum, Waterfall).
• Proficient with software project management tools (JIRA or comparable) used to track and manage project activities and progress.
• Proven track record of successful delivery.
• Proactively identify scope, issues, and people problems and provide well-thought-out solutions to tackle them.
• Strong interpersonal skills needed to work with cross-functional team members.
• Must have the ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Demonstrated ability to drive projects to completion.
• Ability to travel to clients approximately 10% of the time
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering from an accredited college is preferred.