A practice based in Gainesville, VA is seeking an outstanding Chiropractic Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a team who value training, coaching, and professional development, with a world-class onboarding program to prepare you and ensure you are confident in your role. The ideal candidate works hard, values their work, and wants to grow alongside a work family of genuine individuals.
Responsible for guiding, supporting, and instructing each new patient during our new patient process. You will be responsible for instructing spinal hygiene exercises, documenting patient encounters, and educating patients on a healthier lifestyle. All training will be provided, you do not need any experience!
Who you are:
● Do you have the gift of staying flexible even in chaos and you easily stay productive even when the demands of work are pulling you in many different directions at once?
● Do you like to explain, to describe, to host, to speak in public, and to write?
● Do you naturally recognize and cultivate the potential in others?
● Do you have a great desire to learn and continuously improve?
● Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a Chiropractic Assistant. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the treatment area. You will assist with office tours, new patient consultations, exams, instructing clients on proper form of exercises, ensuring client compliance with exercises, and documenting patient encounters.
What you need
● Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
Things you should know
● $12 to $14 per hour
● All training will be provided
Monday- 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday- 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday- 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday- 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday- 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.