TangoAlpha3 is partnering with a large property management company to help them hire military veterans and take advantage of the unique skills and training members of the US military gain while in service to their country.
OPPORTUNITY & COMPENSATION
Dynamic and fast growth culture and multiple nationwide opportunities let YOU shape your future…Top industry pay and benefits, best industry practices, career training and education, people-first focus
· $1000 Sign-On Bonus and Free Apartment Offered
· The anticipated pay range for this opportunity is $22-$23 an hour plus monthly bonuses and competitive benefits package.
The Service Technician is responsible to ensure that all vacated apartments are safely and thoroughly restored to "make ready" status according to the manager's timetable. Will also be required to perform work orders as assigned.
· Complete assigned work orders
· Ensure all work orders are responded to within 24 - 48 hours
· Repair and improve all units prior to residents move in date
· Maintain pool and understand basic pool care (chemical readings, making chemical adjustments, and back-washing etc.
· Basic carpentry skills
· Can safely operate the following equipment; power washer, backpack blower, floor scrubbers, carpet cleaner and sweepers
· Maintain grounds by removing debris and trash
· Reports supply needs to Service Manager and or Property Manager and maintain shop organization
· Ability to be on call for after-hours emergencies
· General maintenance or property experience
· Carpentry, plumbing, electrical and HVAC experience.
· CPO Certification preferred
· Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screen.