Our client is a multi-billion-dollar eCommerce company with global operations in 19 countries and a strong, loyal customer base. Our client has a focus on Wellness; promoting the physical, environmental, financial, and personal wellness of their customers. They manufacture and sell effective, high-quality, natural, health-oriented products, to help people live more vibrant, healthier, and happier lives.
We are looking for a System Administrator to possess and apply a broad knowledge of systems principles, practices, and procedures related to installation and support of complex systems.
- Analyze and resolve problems associated with x86-based server hardware & software
- Install, configure and maintain server operating systems (Windows & Linux)
- Install, configure and maintain enterprise server virtualization systems
- Install, configure and maintain enterprise storage systems
- Install, configure and maintain enterprise data protection systems
- Manage Enterprise Communications Systems (Email, Instant Messaging, Video Conferencing)
- Provide recommendations for hardware and software planning and budgeting
- Find and repair hardware defects
- Work with business analysts and project managers to determine project requirements
- Develop test plans and documentation
- Design solutions and complete projects
- Answer system and project-level questions from the Business
- Provide level-of-effort estimates for projects based on knowledge of current architecture
- Work in multidisciplinary teams on various projects
- Learn about new technologies and make proposals to use them as appropriate
- Advanced knowledge of data center hardware, server hardware (preferably Cisco UCS) & Network Operating Systems
- Advanced understanding of data center virtualization technologies, including VMware Suite of products (ESXi, vCenter, Horizon, SRM, etc.)
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Active Directory Design & Operations
- Proficient in managing enterprise communication systems including Microsoft Exchange/O365 & Microsoft Teams
- Proficient in managing Enterprise-class Storage Arrays along with common SAN Protocols
- Familiarity with Microsoft PowerShell
- Possesses a degree of creativity to design on-the-fly solutions to complex problems.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills for both written and verbal
- Ability to analyze problems and create solutions
- Ability to prioritize and organize work load
- Ability to create and follow SOPs
- BS degree in Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- At least 4-7 years of professional experience
Just as important as your experience and skills will be the following characteristics and competencies:
- A natural orientation for continuous improvement and problem solving.
- A collaborative approach and willingness to engage in an environment of active idea sharing.
- Sharp organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to produce consistent quality under deadline pressure while paying careful attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze problems and create solutions.
- Detailed work and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and professionally.
We are well aware that talent comes in all sorts of different configurations. If you're wondering whether or not you're qualified, contact us directly so we can discuss the relationship between work purpose and prior experience.
At Blackmere, we believe innovation and diversity go hand in hand. We are an equal opportunity employer and 100% committed to maintaining an inclusive and diverse Blackmere. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other legally protected status.