The Software Developer will be responsible for the development, support and maintenance of the CSI ERP system. The Developer ensures user satisfaction with the ERP system. This includes helping plan and organize enhancements to the ERP. Other MS SQL duties include designing, building and maintaining relational databases for data storage or processing of other Enterprise systems.
- Maintain the CSI v10 ERP system
- Keep ERP technology current by patching and upgrading system
- Create, develop, and maintain system enhancements, Reports, DataViews, and Critical Numbers
- Maintain and enhance the existing integration services
- Help troubleshoot system integration issues
- Provide corporate end-user support of ERP applications
- Provide database support by coding utilities, responding to user questions and resolving problems
- Maintain database performance
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer and network issues
- Ensure timely resolution of support tickets
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree and/or five years related experience and training
- Experience working in manufacturing industry preferred
- 3 or more years of experience in SyteLine required, experience in CSI v10 preferred
- Strong MS SQL, stored procedures and related database skills
- Experience integrating, developing, and maintaining an eCommerce platform is preferred
- Experience in Infor ERP setup and implementation
- Development and support of new/custom functionality
- SyteLine forms, tables, UET's and IDOs
- Reporting, Views, .NET (preferably C#) and Mongoose platforms
- Deliver custom enhancements and reports for CSI ERP
- Support, maintain, implement and upgrade CSI or Syteline ERP
- Experience with CSI OR Syteline ERP add-ons
- Experience with SharePoint a plus.
Work Environment/Corporate Culture
- Work is conducted in an office environment in a production facility.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 9/80 Work Schedule or as assigned by Director of Material.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, STD, LTD, GTL, 401K, Holidays, Vacation, paid time off to eligible employees.