Who we are
DataArt is a technology consulting firm that offers end-to-end solutions, from concept and strategy, to design, implementation and support. We partner with clients to create and support innovative solutions that help businesses become a lasting success in the marketplace.
To every project, we bring a combination of industry knowledge, unique company culture and some of the best technical talent in the world. Our clients’ business outcome is the true measure of our success and pushes us to find creative solutions to the most difficult problems. Rooted in deep domain knowledge and technology expertise, our offering includes new product design, enterprise system modernization, and managed services. Over the years, DataArt has built a scalable and resilient operation: proprietary R&D, strong financial position, solid infrastructure, and outstanding development teams in the US, UK, Central & Eastern Europe, and Latin America.Our Culture
Our distributed, international organization is truly diverse and uniquely flat in nature. We are highly collaborative and team-oriented. Everyone has an equal say, and you will most certainly be surrounded by some of the brightest people you’ve ever worked with.
Everyone at DataArt communicates incredibly well, is proactive and explicit in their approach, from working with our valued clients around the globe, to partnering with our incredible team of engineers- both on and offshore. We pride ourselves on taking care of our employees- and this is reflected in our high retention rate- you can learn more about us from our well above average satisfaction rating on GlassDoor!The Role
As a Technical Product Manager, you thrive in a fast-paced, iterative Agile environment, collaborating with a wide array of stakeholders to deliver new software solutions, from concept to implementation.
Your role is to work daily, in a proactive fashion with sales, engineering, executive, product and business groups both within our organization, and at the client site. You will deliver the highest quality software products on the market.
You are a driven self starter, an entrepreneurial spirit and a consensus builder. You have deep understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle as well as a wide array of systems architecture, and ideally you still enjoy being hands-on in a technical environment.
You have strong experience in a consulting or contract software development environment and can still write SQL queries, and communicate equally as well with both technical and non-technical teams. You have deep reservoir of quantitative and qualitative analytical experience – and you will bring it to bear in driving product development that aligns directly with client goals and priorities. You will work cross-functionally with other product managers, strategic services leaders and on and off-shore engineering staff to deliver a superior product for our clients.
You will be working within our world-renowned Travel Division at DataArt- If you have hospitality industry experience, and a consulting background, your resume will go to the top of the list.Required Experience
- Proven experience in building and delivering enterprise Agile software products, on-time, every time.
- Demonstrated ability to process, comprehend and summarize a great deal information in a short period of time
- Equally comfortable handling technical documentation and conversations as you are in non-technical ones
- Excellent skills as a humble yet confident Servant Leader in a mid to large size organization
- Stable job consulting industry or contract software development agency experience
- Strong verbal and written English skills to foster strong relationships and collaboration among cross-functional team members, both internally and on the client site.
- Driven to build the most elegant solution possible in the shortest time.
- Ability to lead and maintain control of high-level strategic conversations among diverse parties whether in-person or using video-conferencing technology.
- A finesse in regularly presenting complex ideas and solutions to a variety of parties including C-levels
- Track record of under-promising and over-delivering.
- A glass-half-full, and team-oriented, customer service focused mentality
- Desire to grow personally and professionally
- Ability to travel 25%
- Technical acumen including but not limited to:
- writing SQL queries
- understanding of large scale systems architecture and the SDLC
- knowledge of legacy systems,
- working with myriad APIs and cutting edge tools,
- best practices on how each can be integrated, upgraded or sunsetted.
Nice to Have experience
- Familiarity with Global Distribution Systems in the Hospitality Industry including Sabre, Amadeus etc.
- Experience working with extremely diverse set of international cultures
- Ability to code in an Object Oriented language or understand scripting
- Speaks multiple languages
- Exposure to navigating complex enterprise software environs
- Competitive Benefits and PTO structure
Please send resumes to dave dot mayer at dataart dot com for consideration ! We look forward to hearing from you!