Mobile First Startup in LA is growing its business development team with a Commercial Sales Manager (CSM) to focus on small to mid-size DTC, eCommerce brands.
The CSM will lead a team of AEs selling to brands that are smaller but growing quickly. The ideal candidate has experience managing a high volume of opportunities with a sales cycle of fewer than 30 days.
· Drive revenue growth, efficiency, and sales execution inside a high-growth segment of the business
· Identify inefficiencies and design solutions in the Commercial Sales process
· Oversee process building, adjusting, and problem-solving in addition to driving deals
· Work cross-functionally with Sales Enablement resources to design a culture of learning
· Develop and Coach Commercial Account Executives into Enterprise Account Executives with time and experience
· Partner with Sales Operations and the Sales Leadership team to use performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the team
· 1+ year(s) of experience managing a team of quota-carrying AEs inside a B2B SaaS company or within the e-commerce industry
· 4 years of prior sales experience as an Account Executive role inside a B2B SaaS company or within the e-commerce industry
· A natural motivator and able to coach a variety of different personality types
· Experience inside transactional GTM engines
· Proficient in using key sales productivity tools such as Salesforce.com, Outreach (Sales Engagement), Chorus (Conversational Intelligence), etc.
· A track record of meeting and exceeding goals as an individual contributor and manager in a high-velocity sales environment